When you look at the Black Knight Pro, the first thing you notice is that it has a bouncy front end. Yeah, we have fitted a Rock Shox Bluto to the bike. The go-to upgrade for many fat bike riders is a Bluto, and nicely we saved you from that hassle by already fitting it to the bike for you.
The second upgrade is usually a set of carbon wheels to bring the weight down. Guess what, we have already done that. We called this bike Pro for nothing. Our carbon wheels are made to some of the most exacting tolerances in the industry and can you can be assured of their reliability with our 2-year guarantee.
Usually, to finish your bike off, you then start to pick up a carbon fiber finishing kit. Again we have already fitted a carbon seat post, handlebar, and stem to your bike. Buying a Black Knight Pro then is not a compromise between what you can afford now and later upgrades to get the bike of your dreams. We have it ready to roll for you.
All of this and it has the great Shimano Deore groupset, a 1x drivetrain, Maxxis 4” tires, and our SN01 frame. A frame that is made from Toray T700 and features internal cable routing, a 120mm BSA bottom bracket, a 197mm rear end, and all the fender and rack mounts you could ever need.
- Frame: Full Carbon, 197 x 12mm Thru-axle rear
- Color: Black
- Fork: Rockshox Bluto 150 x 15 Thru Axle 100mm Travel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore,10-speed
- Crankset: FIRST, 30t ring ,BCD104mm,175mm,Narrow-Wide
- Cassette: Shimano Deore,10-speed
- Chain: Japan, X-DH
- Headset: ICAN H373, IS41/IS52
- Stem: Carbon ST006-80MM
- Handlebar: Full Carbon, 700mm,
- Grips: sponge
- Shifter: Shimano Deore,10-speed
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore
- Brake Lever: Shimano Deore
- Rotors: Sram, 160mm front, 160mm rear
- Seatpost: Full Carbon SP006 31.6*350MM
- Saddle: SD006 leather products
- Front Hub Powerway, 15 x 150mm, 2 bearings
- Rear Hub: Powerway, 12x 197mm, 4 bearings
- Shimano 10S drive shell
- Spokes: Stainless, black, CN Round Spokes
- Rims: Full Carbon 90mm, Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Maxxis 26 x 4.0"